Our School App Stay connected on the go...
VTG11 – VTG12, SP34 - SP41 (£30,153 to £36,379) per annum, pro rata plus Health Cash Plan and Benefit package (see website for full details of our employee benefit package).
Full time (37 hours per week) TTO plus 20 days in the holidays.
(two week timetable - 3 days Colston’s Girls’ School/2 days Merchants’ Academy and then 2 days Colston’s Girls’ School and 3 days Merchants’ Academy)
Applications are invited from high quality candidates to join an exciting and committed team at Colston’s Girls’ School to start as soon as possible..
Venturers Trust is a new Multi Academy Trust based in Bristol formed through the merger of CGS Trust and Merchants’ Academy Trust in September 2017. Comprising Primary, Secondary, all-age schools and a Special school the Trust has 3,200 pupils and 700 staff.
The Trust is sponsored by the Society of Merchant Venturers and the University of Bristol. Both sponsors seek to ensure that all our young people receive a truly inspiring education. Their support, challenge and expertise are greatly valued.
We are looking to recruit a positive, hardworking and skilled ambitious individual who wants to make a real difference to childrens lives and is ready to take on a new challenge.
In return you will join a wonderful team and have every opportunity to further your professional development and career with an excellent benefit package including; Wellbeing Health Cash Plan, Higher Degree Support Funding, Retail Discounts, ICT Loans, Professional Induction Incentive plus others.
The successful candidate will have:
- Educated to ‘A’ level standard.
- Excellent keyboard skills and expertise in ICT applications including MIS –SIMS , 4 Matrix, SISRA and NOVA-T.
- Experience of working within a similar managerial role.
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills.
- An analytical and problem solving ability.
- A high standard of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritising workloads to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently or in a team.
- Clear communication skills – oral and written.
- Consultation and negotiation skills.
Closing date: 23rd January 2019 at 9:00
Interviews: 1st February 2019
Please note due to the expected volume of applications it may not be possible to acknowledge or respond to all applicants.
Colston’s Girls’ School is part of Venturers Trust and is committed to equality, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all staff.
|Data Manager JD MA Secondary June 18.pdf||14th Jun 2018||Download|
|Data Manager Person Spec MA Secondary Ju...||14th Jun 2018||Download|