Our School App Stay connected on the go...
Remote Learning Co-ordinator
We are looking for a Remote Learning Co-ordinator to provide technical, administrative and logistical support to ensure our self-isolating students attend live remote learning sessions. This is a full-time fixed term role (37 hours per week) term time only over a period of 7 months starting as soon as possible. VTG 8 Scale Point 22 - 25 starting salary £22,088 per annum, pro rata (actual starting salary £17,960 per annum) + Health Cash Plan and Benefit package (see website for full details of our employee benefit package).
Applicants are invited from high quality candidates to join an exciting and committed team at Colston's Girls' School.
The role will involve working closely with the Leadership Team to develop online and social media resources, remove barriers to students’ remote learning and support academic progress during self-isolation. The monitoring of engagement with live remote learning and student wellbeing during periods of self-isolation is also a key area of responsibility.
The successful candidate will have:
• Minimum of GCSE Grade C in Maths and English (or equivalent qualifications).
• Excellent IT skills
• Clear experience of being able to work effectively as part of a team and also independently managing your own workload.
• Strong organisational and time management skills with the resilience to work under pressure.
• An ability to relate well to children and adults
It would be a distinct advantage to have knowledge of working within an educational setting however, full training will be provided.
We are looking to recruit a positive, hardworking and skilled ambitious individual who wants to make a real difference to children’s lives and is ready to take on a new challenge.
In return we can offer you:
• A genuine opportunity to make a difference where it is needed
• Every opportunity to further your professional development and career.
• An exciting and vibrant environment in which to work.
• A fantastic community of children, parents and carers who deserve the best.
There may be the opportunity to work across the Trust in due course.
Closing date: Monday 23rd November 2020 at 9:00. Interview date: TBC
Please note due to the volume of applications we receive it may not be possible to acknowledge or respond to all applicants.
Colston’s Girls’ School is part of Venturers Trust and is committed to equality, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all staff.